GP 1979 Master Series
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilAccueil  PortailPortail  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
-39%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Pack Home Cinéma Magnat Monitor : Ampli DENON AVR-X2800H, Enceinte ...
1190 € 1950 €
Voir le deal

Inscriptions / Subscriptions

+44
bernard burgaud
Jean-Michel Sanchez
Christophe Labédan
Franck Labedan
Arturo Merzario
Stéphane Lebourhis
Alessandro Glavina
Rob Hurley
Tiago Malafaya
Karel Marciniszyn
Rafa Martin
David Schneider
Maurice Wijma
Olivier Sauger
Olivier Philipps
[GTR-O]FAB
Eric Campillo
franck levasseur
Matthew Cox
Jony Fast
Darryn Smalley
uwe klöppel
othmane
Thierry Cassagne
Vincent Rieux
François Besançon
Folke
jej
erick78
JonnyGP79
Greg Huon
Sébastien Le Loch
Antoine
JP Campmajo
Andre Cunha
Lionel Demoment
alefebvre
Florkin Marc
B2000
Martin Audran
stephane fauries
Michel Baudrit
Frank Verplanken
Guillaume Siebert
48 participants
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Suivant
AuteurMessage
David Schneider

Inscriptions / Subscriptions - Page 6 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Inscriptions / Subscriptions   Inscriptions / Subscriptions - Page 6 EmptyJeu 31 Jan - 18:00

Hello my Name is David Schneider. I´m from switzerland and are racing online for some years (GPL in the german virtualraing.org league, against Wilke and Landgraf). Because rFactor is not so popular over there, i d like to join your League.
Well, Sunday is not the best racing day for me, so i will be absent for some races (i think i should race in somewhat of 10 out of the 15 races), but if you dont matter, i d like to joining anyway.

Which car i get doesnt really matter. I really like the Alfa Romeo, the McLaren and any other car of the Mod :-)

So, if you need a driver working at 66%, count me in.

au revoir

dave
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Guillaume Siebert
Tonton Bernie
Guillaume Siebert

MessageSujet: Re: Inscriptions / Subscriptions   Inscriptions / Subscriptions - Page 6 EmptyJeu 31 Jan - 18:38

Hello David, glad to see you here, GPL is a good school for GP79 drivers Wink

Well there is only one regular seat available ( Merzario ) but you can choose you a car from an absent driver for Interlagos, in this thread.

The Mclaren M28 is probably the best car still available for Interlagos Smile
https://1979gpmasters.forum-actif.net
Rafa Martin

Rafa Martin

MessageSujet: Re: Inscriptions / Subscriptions   Inscriptions / Subscriptions - Page 6 EmptyJeu 31 Jan - 23:12

Hi all;

My name is Rafa Martin, and i´m currently racing in SSCA league with Raven Motorsports, and F1career-sim with RedBull team.

I´ve been racing for several years in F1career-sim, NASCH, MNRL, SSCA, FLOG and also PCRACERS.

I read a post on the SSCA forum, and here I am.

I would like to race with you this really very nice Mod, I´ve downloaded all files needed and i´m going to do a fresh rfactor install with them Wink

Just tell me if you have a car for me....I would like to drive a Ferrari, Renault, Arrows or even Ensign. I´m not worried about times, all I want it´s to enjoy with you Wink

- #22 Ensign N177
- #30 Arrows A1mk1
- #12 Ferrari T3
- #15 Renault RS01

Thanks a lot. See you soon.
Rafa.
Guillaume Siebert
Tonton Bernie
Guillaume Siebert

MessageSujet: Re: Inscriptions / Subscriptions   Inscriptions / Subscriptions - Page 6 EmptyVen 1 Fév - 0:09

Hehe nice CV Wink

Welcome Rafa Very Happy

Well if you don't give too much importance to the car's performance, I'm looking for a teammate in Arrows team for the 2 next races Smile

I only suggest, you're absolutely free to pick up the free car you want frank
Rafa Martin

Rafa Martin

MessageSujet: Re: Inscriptions / Subscriptions   Inscriptions / Subscriptions - Page 6 EmptyVen 1 Fév - 19:31

Guillaume Siebert a écrit:
Hehe nice CV Wink

Welcome Rafa Very Happy

Well if you don't give too much importance to the car's performance, I'm looking for a teammate in Arrows team for the 2 next races Smile

I only suggest, you're absolutely free to pick up the free car you want frank

OK, let´s do it! I will be proud to take the second Arrows Wink
Rafa Martin

Rafa Martin

MessageSujet: Re: Inscriptions / Subscriptions   Inscriptions / Subscriptions - Page 6 EmptyLun 11 Fév - 21:53

Sorry Guillaume, my cable connection fell down on sunday morning, and I wasn´t able to do anything about it until today.

I had to change my router, the old one was K.O.

Sad
Karel Marciniszyn

MessageSujet: Re: Inscriptions / Subscriptions   Inscriptions / Subscriptions - Page 6 EmptyMar 12 Fév - 21:30

Good evening everybody...I hope, that english is no problem here

hello my name is Karel Marciniszyn - I am from czech republic and I want ask if there is still free cockpit in Merzario´s car...as in Car/drivers list, or if there is any other free cockpit, thanks

I dream about league like this with full real settings and with real teams...I drove our F1 79 league but I don´t like that Ferrari/Lotus/Williams grid...

Please let me know if it is still possible to be a part of your league, thank you...

Dernière édition par le Mar 12 Fév - 21:42, édité 1 fois
Guillaume Siebert
Tonton Bernie
Guillaume Siebert

MessageSujet: Re: Inscriptions / Subscriptions   Inscriptions / Subscriptions - Page 6 EmptyMar 12 Fév - 21:42

Cant be true, a driver who wants the Merzario Shockedclap

Welcome Karel hello
Well, it seems its the league you dreamed about cool

Of course its possible to join, you can take the Merzario if you want. Its a regular seat, so you're sure to drive it every races.
But some seats should be free for Kyalami ( the thread isn't open yet ), and you'll be able to pick one of them.

As you like frank
Karel Marciniszyn

MessageSujet: Re: Inscriptions / Subscriptions   Inscriptions / Subscriptions - Page 6 EmptyMar 12 Fév - 22:13

Cant be true, a driver who wants the Merzario Shockedclap

Welcome Karel hello
Well, it seems its the league you dreamed about cool

Of course its possible to join, you can take the Merzario if you want. Its a regular seat, so you're sure to drive it every races.
But some seats should be free for Kyalami ( the thread isn't open yet ), and you'll be able to pick one of them.

As you like frank

banane to understand right...I am not the one who loved only Merzario and wants it, but I saw in forum that it is free...in fact...I like Ferrari, ATS, Coopersucar, McLaren...but because I like idea of your league I am ready to drive any car... Surprised
Guillaume Siebert
Tonton Bernie
Guillaume Siebert

MessageSujet: Re: Inscriptions / Subscriptions   Inscriptions / Subscriptions - Page 6 EmptyMar 12 Fév - 22:24

Ok you got it Wink

Is it possible that you change a bit your forum name, just separate your first and last name ?
Karel Marciniszyn

MessageSujet: Re: Inscriptions / Subscriptions   Inscriptions / Subscriptions - Page 6 EmptyMer 13 Fév - 0:26

Ok you got it Wink

Is it possible that you change a bit your forum name, just separate your first and last name ?

OK...so next grand prix I will start with Merzario...should I race with it for whole season?? Or can I choose different car now or then? And last question..how to change the forum name? ; cyclops
JonnyGP79

JonnyGP79

MessageSujet: Re: Inscriptions / Subscriptions   Inscriptions / Subscriptions - Page 6 EmptyMer 13 Fév - 0:44

karelmarciniszyn a écrit:
Ok you got it Wink

OK...so next grand prix I will start with Merzario...should I race with it for whole season?? Or can I choose different car now or then? And last question..how to change the forum name? ; cyclops

If its a regular seat, you can race with the Mezario for the whole season. So you cant change the car then

I think guillaume could change your name in forum?
Guillaume Siebert
Tonton Bernie
Guillaume Siebert

MessageSujet: Re: Inscriptions / Subscriptions   Inscriptions / Subscriptions - Page 6 EmptyMer 13 Fév - 1:00

Karel Marciniszyn a écrit:
how to change the forum name? cyclops

I've done it for your, now login with your name "Karel Marciniszyn" Wink

I would prefer you take the Merzario for the whole season because its more realistic, and I think it would be great to see this car on the grid.

But as its a really really slow car, and I understand it could be frustrating to race with it everytime, if a regular seat becomes free, you'll have the priority to take it Wink

I dont force you to take it for Kyalami, there will surely be free seats, you can wait for one.
Tiago Malafaya

Tiago Malafaya

MessageSujet: Re: Inscriptions / Subscriptions   Inscriptions / Subscriptions - Page 6 EmptyMer 13 Fév - 1:41

I would like to join for the next race. Is there any car available?
What do i have to do? Thx
Guillaume Siebert
Tonton Bernie
Guillaume Siebert

MessageSujet: Re: Inscriptions / Subscriptions   Inscriptions / Subscriptions - Page 6 EmptyMer 13 Fév - 1:49

Welcome Tiago hello

There is no regular seat available at the moment ( except if Karel doesn't take the Merzario ), check this thread to choose one of the free seat for Kyalami.

There is only the Ensign at the moment, but maybe some others drivers will be absent ( I think a Ferrari driver will, im not sure yet ).
Tiago Malafaya

Tiago Malafaya

MessageSujet: Re: Inscriptions / Subscriptions   Inscriptions / Subscriptions - Page 6 EmptyMer 13 Fév - 2:33

Thank you for the warm welcome. I don't mind going with any car that's available and i'm not sure if there is anyone ahead of me at the moment. Already tried the Ensign and i kinda liked it. The only strange thing is that the mkII that i tested here appears as the mk1 with that big radiator at the front. Is that the way it is supposed to be?
Karel Marciniszyn

MessageSujet: Re: Inscriptions / Subscriptions   Inscriptions / Subscriptions - Page 6 EmptyMer 13 Fév - 9:08

Karel Marciniszyn a écrit:
how to change the forum name? cyclops

I've done it for your, now login with your name "Karel Marciniszyn" Wink

I would prefer you take the Merzario for the whole season because its more realistic, and I think it would be great to see this car on the grid.

But as its a really really slow car, and I understand it could be frustrating to race with it everytime, if a regular seat becomes free, you'll have the priority to take it Wink

I dont force you to take it for Kyalami, there will surely be free seats, you can wait for one.

Thank you for info...no problem with Merzario, I will take if for whole season, I think that every single car in mod is nice to have on grid and I havo no problem with driving not the top cars...or better say no problem to drive one of slowest cars... drive

but I should learn how to setup it fast :mrgreen:
Tiago Malafaya

Tiago Malafaya

MessageSujet: Re: Inscriptions / Subscriptions   Inscriptions / Subscriptions - Page 6 EmptyMer 13 Fév - 14:37

If the ensign is still available, i'll take it
Guillaume Siebert
Tonton Bernie
Guillaume Siebert

MessageSujet: Re: Inscriptions / Subscriptions   Inscriptions / Subscriptions - Page 6 EmptyMer 13 Fév - 15:55

Ok you got it Smile

You'll have to drive the N179 mk1 at Kyalami, the one with that ugly radiator on the nose drunken

But you're still free to change if there's are better free car.
Tiago Malafaya

Tiago Malafaya

MessageSujet: Re: Inscriptions / Subscriptions   Inscriptions / Subscriptions - Page 6 EmptyMer 13 Fév - 18:25

lol, that radiator does really make the car ugly Mad
Tiago Malafaya

Tiago Malafaya

MessageSujet: Re: Inscriptions / Subscriptions   Inscriptions / Subscriptions - Page 6 EmptyJeu 14 Fév - 19:01

I've seen that the Rebaque driver is going to be absent for the Kyalami race, so I would like to ask if may i replace the ensign with that one
Guillaume Siebert
Tonton Bernie
Guillaume Siebert

MessageSujet: Re: Inscriptions / Subscriptions   Inscriptions / Subscriptions - Page 6 EmptyJeu 14 Fév - 19:07

Sure you can. But im not sure that the Ensign N179mk1 is worse than the Rebaque, maybe you should check.

Please post in this thread now if you want to change you car Wink
Tiago Malafaya

Tiago Malafaya

MessageSujet: Re: Inscriptions / Subscriptions   Inscriptions / Subscriptions - Page 6 EmptyJeu 14 Fév - 19:10

Thread answered.

Well, it's not a question of being worse or better, just suits my driving style better. Got a little quicker than with the Ensign just because of the driving style
Guillaume Siebert
Tonton Bernie
Guillaume Siebert

MessageSujet: Re: Inscriptions / Subscriptions   Inscriptions / Subscriptions - Page 6 EmptyJeu 14 Fév - 19:11

Ok thats normal Wink
Rob Hurley

Rob Hurley

MessageSujet: Re: Inscriptions / Subscriptions   Inscriptions / Subscriptions - Page 6 EmptyMer 27 Fév - 5:50

Hello Guillaume. I really like the league you have set up. I'm from the United States and grew up 30-minutes from Watkins Glen. I attended the 1979 USGP way back then. I currently race a vintage Porsche 911 primarily at Watkins.

I'm interested in joining the league as either a regular driver or a sub. I'm not that fast but like the realism of your league. Do you have any cars available?

Thanks,

Rob
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Inscriptions / Subscriptions   Inscriptions / Subscriptions - Page 6 Empty

Inscriptions / Subscriptions
Page 6 sur 10Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Suivant