GP 1979 Master Series
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilAccueil  PortailPortail  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
-28%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Précommande : Smartphone Google Pixel 8a 5G Double Sim 128Go ...
389 € 539 €
Voir le deal

Inscriptions / Subscriptions

+44
bernard burgaud
Jean-Michel Sanchez
Christophe Labédan
Franck Labedan
Arturo Merzario
Stéphane Lebourhis
Alessandro Glavina
Rob Hurley
Tiago Malafaya
Karel Marciniszyn
Rafa Martin
David Schneider
Maurice Wijma
Olivier Sauger
Olivier Philipps
[GTR-O]FAB
Eric Campillo
franck levasseur
Matthew Cox
Jony Fast
Darryn Smalley
uwe klöppel
othmane
Thierry Cassagne
Vincent Rieux
François Besançon
Folke
jej
erick78
JonnyGP79
Greg Huon
Sébastien Le Loch
Antoine
JP Campmajo
Andre Cunha
Lionel Demoment
alefebvre
Florkin Marc
B2000
Martin Audran
stephane fauries
Michel Baudrit
Frank Verplanken
Guillaume Siebert
48 participants
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Suivant
AuteurMessage
Guillaume Siebert
Tonton Bernie
Guillaume Siebert

Inscriptions / Subscriptions - Page 9 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Inscriptions / Subscriptions   Inscriptions / Subscriptions - Page 9 EmptyVen 6 Juin - 20:29

Ok Albert you got that Alfa seat Wink

All you need is to download our own mod ( few modifications to adapt cars to long races and to be closer from reality ).

You'll find it here :

https://1979gpmasters.forum-actif.net/discussions-generales-general-talk-f5/mod-gp1979-master-series-v-10-t90.htm

Next race is in 2 weeks at Silverstone, then it will be a 2 month break until the end of August. I hope you'll enjoy racing here drive

Hola ! hello
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://1979gpmasters.forum-actif.net
Albert McSaltens

MessageSujet: Re: Inscriptions / Subscriptions   Inscriptions / Subscriptions - Page 9 EmptyVen 6 Juin - 20:59

does it change the original mod? or is it a new one?
Guillaume Siebert
Tonton Bernie
Guillaume Siebert

MessageSujet: Re: Inscriptions / Subscriptions   Inscriptions / Subscriptions - Page 9 EmptyVen 6 Juin - 21:04

Yes it's a new one, it doesn't modify any original files Wink
Albert McSaltens

MessageSujet: Re: Inscriptions / Subscriptions   Inscriptions / Subscriptions - Page 9 EmptySam 7 Juin - 0:05

cool, see you all in silverstone
Eric Campillo

Eric Campillo

MessageSujet: Re: Inscriptions / Subscriptions   Inscriptions / Subscriptions - Page 9 EmptyLun 23 Juin - 12:52

Hi Albert,Welcome Very Happy

I´m from Barcelona too,see you on track next race Very Happy

Dewwww!!
Allar

MessageSujet: Re: Inscriptions / Subscriptions   Inscriptions / Subscriptions - Page 9 EmptyMar 1 Juil - 0:51

Hi everybody Smile My name is Allar and i am from Estonia. I am new here and i want to join this league if this is possible. Wink
Guillaume Siebert
Tonton Bernie
Guillaume Siebert

MessageSujet: Re: Inscriptions / Subscriptions   Inscriptions / Subscriptions - Page 9 EmptyMar 1 Juil - 0:59

Hi Allar, and welcome hello

Well yes its still possible to join, then only empty regular seat available is the Ensign. Not the best car for sure aie

So you can join by driving this car full time, or by choosing one of the empty seats that some drivers could leave before a race, but you're not sure to have a car everytime. As you like Smile

We are now in a summer break, next race will take place at Hockenheim at the end of August Smile
Allar

MessageSujet: Re: Inscriptions / Subscriptions   Inscriptions / Subscriptions - Page 9 EmptyMar 1 Juil - 1:07

Hmm..dont know what to do Smile
What do you suggest to do? Embarassed
Guillaume Siebert
Tonton Bernie
Guillaume Siebert

MessageSujet: Re: Inscriptions / Subscriptions   Inscriptions / Subscriptions - Page 9 EmptyMar 1 Juil - 1:15

Well, it depends a bit of your level. If you feel fast enough, you can take that Ensign N179. Its not one of the best car, but it's really faster than lots of cars, like ATS, Rebaque, Shadow, Merzario. You would find some drivers to fight with for sure, but not for the victory (but you can score lots of points for the Master Cup challenge Wink )

If you want to drive at the front of the field, you can wait for fastest cars to be free, but I can't ensure you this will happen Wink

Looking back to the start of the season some Ferrari, Tyrrell, Lotus or Mclaren we sometimes empty, maybe it still will be the case during the second part of the season drunken
Allar

MessageSujet: Re: Inscriptions / Subscriptions   Inscriptions / Subscriptions - Page 9 EmptyMar 1 Juil - 1:20

ok i take Ensign..then at least i dont have to wait free spots from other teams. Smile
Allar

MessageSujet: Re: Inscriptions / Subscriptions   Inscriptions / Subscriptions - Page 9 EmptyMar 1 Juil - 1:25

And i have to download this league mod? and what trackpack this league uses?
Guillaume Siebert
Tonton Bernie
Guillaume Siebert

MessageSujet: Re: Inscriptions / Subscriptions   Inscriptions / Subscriptions - Page 9 EmptyMar 1 Juil - 1:27

Ok you're in Wink

What's your full name ? Name and surname

And if a driver decide to quit his car, you'll still have to possibility to apply for his seat Wink
Allar

MessageSujet: Re: Inscriptions / Subscriptions   Inscriptions / Subscriptions - Page 9 EmptyMar 1 Juil - 1:28

Allar Foht
Guillaume Siebert
Tonton Bernie
Guillaume Siebert

MessageSujet: Re: Inscriptions / Subscriptions   Inscriptions / Subscriptions - Page 9 EmptyMar 1 Juil - 1:29

Allar a écrit:
And i have to download this league mod? and what trackpack this league uses?

Yes you have to download our mod ( I made it as it allows us not to use a patch that would create mismatches if you want to join a public server )

You'll find it here :
https://1979gpmasters.forum-actif.net/discussions-generales-general-talk-f5/mod-gp1979-master-series-v-10-t90.htm

We generally use the GP79 tracks but maybe we'll use another version of Hockenheim (the GP79 tracks is a bit crappy), still haven't decide yet Smile
Alessandro Glavina

Alessandro Glavina

MessageSujet: Re: Inscriptions / Subscriptions   Inscriptions / Subscriptions - Page 9 EmptyMar 15 Juil - 21:45

Hey Guillaume, i'm in again Smile
I saw that the seat of the Fitty is still mine, very good.
Tomorrow i will download the mod, and i will begin to train.
Joe O'Hare

MessageSujet: Re: Inscriptions / Subscriptions   Inscriptions / Subscriptions - Page 9 EmptyVen 29 Aoû - 14:43

Hello,

I am from Great Britain and I'd like to join, are there any spaces available?
Guillaume Siebert
Tonton Bernie
Guillaume Siebert

MessageSujet: Re: Inscriptions / Subscriptions   Inscriptions / Subscriptions - Page 9 EmptyVen 29 Aoû - 15:18

Hi hello

As you can see in this topic, the serie is full. But, our summer break is ending, and maybe some guys won't continue and will leave their seats empty.

I would say, but really nothing sure, that the Merzario, one of the Tyrrell or one Mclaren regular seats could be empty when the championship will restart in 2 weeks at Hockenheim. I only say that because I think those drivers aren't really motivated, but I could be wrong Wink

Anyway, there's always a pre race topic where drivers who know they will miss the race announce it and so that occasionnal drivers can drive their car.

So I can't ensure you that you will have a car to drive, but this is higly probable, so stay tuned Wink

PS : could you please change your nickname to something approaching your real name ? I can do it for you if you don't understand how to do it Wink

frank
Joe O'Hare

MessageSujet: Re: Inscriptions / Subscriptions   Inscriptions / Subscriptions - Page 9 EmptyVen 29 Aoû - 17:19

Guillaume Siebert a écrit:
Hi hello

As you can see in this topic, the serie is full. But, our summer break is ending, and maybe some guys won't continue and will leave their seats empty.

I would say, but really nothing sure, that the Merzario, one of the Tyrrell or one Mclaren regular seats could be empty when the championship will restart in 2 weeks at Hockenheim. I only say that because I think those drivers aren't really motivated, but I could be wrong Wink

Anyway, there's always a pre race topic where drivers who know they will miss the race announce it and so that occasionnal drivers can drive their car.

So I can't ensure you that you will have a car to drive, but this is higly probable, so stay tuned Wink

PS : could you please change your nickname to something approaching your real name ? I can do it for you if you don't understand how to do it Wink

frank

Thanks for the quick reply, I don't mind which seat is available, I will gladly take any.

Once someone pulls out of the event, how do I make sure I take the seat?

Thanks.
JonnyGP79

JonnyGP79

MessageSujet: Re: Inscriptions / Subscriptions   Inscriptions / Subscriptions - Page 9 EmptyVen 29 Aoû - 17:30

A new Tyrrell driver, would be good;)
Guillaume Siebert
Tonton Bernie
Guillaume Siebert

MessageSujet: Re: Inscriptions / Subscriptions   Inscriptions / Subscriptions - Page 9 EmptyVen 29 Aoû - 19:10

Joe O'Hare a écrit:

Thanks.

There will be a topic where drivers will be able to announce their absence and the car they leave emty for the race. If there are several drivers, just pick the one you want Smile

When a regular seat will be available (if someone retires or don't show up for a long time ), I'll create a topic about it, you'll just have to apply for it, as your are a driver without regular seat, you'll have the priority Wink
Joe O'Hare

MessageSujet: Re: Inscriptions / Subscriptions   Inscriptions / Subscriptions - Page 9 EmptyVen 29 Aoû - 19:46

Guillaume Siebert a écrit:
Joe O'Hare a écrit:

Thanks.

There will be a topic where drivers will be able to announce their absence and the car they leave emty for the race. If there are several drivers, just pick the one you want Smile

When a regular seat will be available (if someone retires or don't show up for a long time ), I'll create a topic about it, you'll just have to apply for it, as your are a driver without regular seat, you'll have the priority Wink

Ok, thanks!

I'll watch out for the Hockenheim topic then.
Joe O'Hare

MessageSujet: Re: Inscriptions / Subscriptions   Inscriptions / Subscriptions - Page 9 EmptySam 30 Aoû - 23:22

Hello again Guillaume,

Which version of Hockenheim will be used in two weeks?

And also, could you maybe name the seat with the most chance of me getting (to the best of your knowledge), so I can begin training ASAP, I am way off the pace of people in this league! I could to with the practice in the car a might be driving, Haha!

Thanks,
Joe.
Guillaume Siebert
Tonton Bernie
Guillaume Siebert

MessageSujet: Re: Inscriptions / Subscriptions   Inscriptions / Subscriptions - Page 9 EmptyDim 31 Aoû - 2:22

Joe O'Hare a écrit:
Hello again Guillaume,

Which version of Hockenheim will be used in two weeks?

And also, could you maybe name the seat with the most chance of me getting (to the best of your knowledge), so I can begin training ASAP, I am way off the pace of people in this league! I could to with the practice in the car a might be driving, Haha!

Thanks,
Joe.

Concerning Hockenheim, you can vote here for the version you prefer. But it should be the 79 Smile

Concerning your car, damn, you put me in a difficult situation lol
I'm pretty sure the Merzario and one Tyrrell will be empty, and maybe an Alfa too. But, if you think you're really slow, just pick one average car (the Tyrrell for example) and drive it. You'll learn the mod and this will be useful for any other car, even if they all have their own caracteristics Wink
Joe O'Hare

MessageSujet: Re: Inscriptions / Subscriptions   Inscriptions / Subscriptions - Page 9 EmptyDim 31 Aoû - 2:39

I'll begin training in the Merzario as I prefer the older cars with Cosworth engines, so hopefully I'll get that seat.

I don't think I'm too off the pace to be in the way, but I find it easier to drive like Keke or Ronnie Peterson, throwing it in sideways! I'm slower if I'm smooth, unfotunately it effects my times over long distances, but I can be decent over one lap, but maybe not in the Merzario!

We'll see, Hockenheim is one of my favourite circuits, so i'm looking forward to it.
Guillaume Siebert
Tonton Bernie
Guillaume Siebert

MessageSujet: Re: Inscriptions / Subscriptions   Inscriptions / Subscriptions - Page 9 EmptyDim 31 Aoû - 2:44

Yeah I think it's a good idea to practice with a slow car, it will be easier if you can drive a faster car after that Smile

Just make sure you have downloaded our league mod. It has just some little tweaks to make cars suitable for long races Wink

You'll find it here
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Inscriptions / Subscriptions   Inscriptions / Subscriptions - Page 9 Empty

Inscriptions / Subscriptions
Page 9 sur 10Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Suivant